Patient Relations Executive - UAEN - #24895
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
- Plans and coordinates with the Head of the Department for coordinating the activities of the Patient Relations Programs which include patient’s complaints, suggestions unusual situations, patient surveys, special patient relation projects , campaigns , Health packages, and Out-Patient In-Patient daily rounds , translate to Arabic patients , conduct Arabic classes to Non-Arab staff assist and directs patients , organize tours for visors and guests , events , handle death cases .
- The Patient Relations Officer serves as liaison between (In-Patient/Out-Patient) and the hospital and is available whenever her or his assistance is needed.
- The Patient Relation Officer is responsible for handlings complaints and follows up of all out patient related complaints (In-Patient/Out-Patient).
- Organizes Visit tours of the hospital for VIP and VVIP patient’s relatives.
- Maintains professional standards of Patient Relation Programs.
- Performs all duties in absence of fire and safety facilitator, and participation in all Hospital Emergency codes.
- Conducts Arabic classes on regular basis for the staff.
- In case of patient deaths all documental procedure commencing with the declaration of death to the handling over o the body need to be addressed.
- Liaises between OPD/Emergency nurses/ward nurses/supervisors along with nursing director for all In-patient related issues.
- Overseeing the patient flow and the waiting time in the ER and ensure and facilitate all patients are attended.
- Liaises between the hospital and government authorities.
- Responsible for all the Arabic translation in the hospital (Doctors / Documents).
- Responsible and ensure to be updated on hospital policies and procedures related to infection control, emergency codes and safety protocols while delivering PRO duties.
- Liaises with cashiers for updates on billing for all in-patients.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of the Department.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Psychology, Social Work or health related acceptable to the Director, OR ITS EQUIVALENT.
- At least Two (2) year of responsible experience in Patient Relation / Medical Relation, and Social Work.
- Must Speak and write Arabic.
- Excellent public relations skills, people oriented individual, and excellent interpersonal relations skills.
- Knowledge in computer and statistical work is recommended
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality