Patient Support Program Coordinator - #43661
Provide support and assistance to project managers and project teams related to the assigned project(s). Will support all project-related activities for assigned projects in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
Set up and maintain all project documentation files and records.
- Coordinate all information and communications for assigned projects.
- Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project specific information.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
- Coordinate project team and customer meetings, identifying and planning appropriate medium (Web, telecon, face to face) and ensuring arrangements are handled appropriately. Determine and plan all meeting requirements in advance, as directed by the Project Manager.
- Take and record minutes, notes and actions at assigned meetings, distribute and follow up accordingly.
- Coordinate with other project support staff within and across the organization to identify and consolidate support processes.
- Will serve as backup contact for internal project team as designated by project manager.
- Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager.
Graduate degree in healthcare, Pharma, , nutrition
- 2 - 4 years of related work experience in PSP.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com