PCFC - Accountant General Ledger & Tax - #25478
Date: 4 days ago
Contract type: Full time
Key Accountabilities (Statements that describe the main responsibilities of the job)
- Responsible for managing financial reports, records and general ledgers.
- Prepare and analyze budgets and perform general accounting. Ensure the data integrity of all General Ledgers for PCFC entities.
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, accruals, and reconciliation. Assist in audits and quarterly closings.
- Perform timely closing of GL module (FSCP) on a monthly basis in line with the agreed timelines.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, Inter-company accounts, Prepayments, allocations etc. on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling various GL accounts as required, preparing 'action-triggering' schedules, analysis of expense accounts.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies (if any) related to GL and perform/suggest clean-up / reclassification (if any) as required.
- Prepare trial balance and reports that would enable analysis of the accounts and supports audit.
- Prepare JV’s and provide for review and posting.
- Review of Quarterly VAT Return prepared by Accountant
- Review of Inward and Outward Register and compliance check the sample of documents.
- Contribute in achievement of Department objectives by executing / achieving the KPIs assigned by line manager and submit relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant field of study.
0-3 years of experience in a similar role.