Pool & Beach Attendant - #44027
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Ras al-Khaimah
Contract type: Full time
Sofitel Al Hamra Beach Resort
- In charge of tidying and cleaning the pool, beach and common areas every day, in line with applicable hotel standards and procedures and the rules of safety and hygiene.
- To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained including proper and secure storage.
- To have a complete understanding of the different cleaning products and their use.
- To report any damaged or missing items in rooms to the Recreation Supervisor and Assistant Manager for action and follow up.
- To hand over all Lost and Found Items with full detailed information to the Recreation Supervisor and Housekeeping in line with the hotel policy.
- To attend to guests requests courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- To ensure that all guests enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To respect the privacy of the guests using the pool and beach facilities and the confidentiality of information.
- To report any guest comment or complaint.
- Ensures that guest amenities in the pool and beach areas are complete and up to standards.
- Sorts and counts dirty linen items before sending to laundry
- Sorts waste.
- Handles hotel equipment and supplies with due care.
- Responsible for the set-up and cleanliness of the pool and beach loungers.
- Is responsible for cleaning and restocking the guest lockers every day.
- Ensures that the corridors are kept clean and free of obstacles
- Contributes the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sections of the Spa & Recreation Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Recreation Supervisor and the Assistant Manager.