PR Manager - #25332
FIVE Hotels and Resorts
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Execute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Sales Team as Cluster Director of Rooms and Events Sales will Empower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.
Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs’. FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity.
About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you're part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com
- Develop, plan and implement proactive PR strategies to promote FIVE and enhance brand reputation in the market.
- Drive the Launch PR campaign for a new hotel opening, ensuring qualitative extensive media coverage and stakeholder engagements.
- Cultivates and nurtures long lasting relationships with local, regional, and international media outlets, employing top-notch communication and interpersonal skills to foster valuable press outcome with a ‘FIVE-Styled’ Touch.
- Oversee the development of press releases, interviews, quotes, articles, and other PR communications materials that reflects FIVE’s tone of voice and values.
- Craft and refine editorial pitches and narratives that mirror the essence of FIVE and compellingly convey brand stories to press.
- Coordinate media visits, handle media queries, interviews and speaker engagements promptly.
- Organize, manage, and promote PR activities such as press engagements, interviews, etc. that are in line with business needs.
- Carry out site-inspections and assist at media events and shoots.
- Develop and maintain a network of industry experts and thought leaders for potential collaborations.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and regulatory guidelines related to public relations and media management.
- Anticipate potential PR crises and be prepared with preemptive solutions. Handle any PR issues swiftly and professionally.
- Monitor and analyze PR outcomes, ensuring metrics align with our brand's objectives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to ensure our PR strategies remain cutting-edge.
- Mentor and guide junior team members, fostering an environment of learning and growth.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Public Relations with a distinct advantage given to candidates with agency experience.
- Hotel pre-opening experience preferred
- Impeccable Communication Skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with the media landscape, relationships and network with key media outlets, journalists, and influencers, especially in the Middle East region.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’ Visionary thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- Ability to multitask, handle tight deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, strong attention to detail
- A proactive, self-motivated, solution oriented and creative professional, with the ability to work within collaborative environments and autonomously.
- Must enjoy dining, nightlife and all things related to the world of hospitality.
- Computer literacy, with a mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Unmatched ‘FIVER’ Benefits
- Immerse yourself in the dynamic and exhilarating ‘FIVE Vibe,’ where no two days are the same. Discover a work environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and bold ideas.
- Experience rapid career advancement opportunities that allow you to grow and develop within the company. Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals who are invested in your success. Build a fulfilling career path that aligns with your passions and aspirations.
- Enjoy attractive incentive opportunities that recognise your hard work and dedication. Be rewarded for your achievements and contributions to FIVE's success.
Department NamePublic Relations
Work Experience1-3 years
CountryUnited Arab Emirates