Pricing and Revenue Manager - #44030
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is a leading European low-cost airline with a fleet of modern and fuel-efficient aircraft. Our mission is to provide affordable and reliable air travel to everyone, everywhere, while minimizing our environmental impact. We are proud to foster a diverse and inclusive team of over 8,000 employees from more than 90 nationalities, who share our values of inclusivity, positivity, dedication, integrity, and sustainability.
As a rapidly expanding airline, we offer exciting career opportunities across a range of functions, from flight operations to engineering, customer experience, finance, and more. We provide extensive training and development opportunities to help our employees grow and succeed in their roles. Joining Wizz Air means joining a team that is passionate about aviation, dedicated to excellence, and committed to making air travel accessible and sustainable for all. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the aviation industry, we welcome you to explore our job opportunities and become a part of our success story.
Pricing and Revenue Manager
Based in Abu Dhabi
Purpose of the position:
The Pricing and Revenue Manager will be responsible for managing and pricing a portfolio of markets for the Abu Dhabi base and delivering budgeted revenue targets or close to 1 billion EUR. The goal is to maximize revenue by optimizing fare and load factor on each route and in doing so offer customers the “the right price at the right time”. She/he will be accountable for delivering incremental value in ticket revenues, analyzing market performance, monitoring competitive environment, and finding and coordinating opportunities within the markets she/he handles.
What we offer:
- Base salary and employee bonus scheme
- Unlimited number of significantly discounted and confirmed seating tickets, giving access to a continuously growing network of destinations’
- Relocation package (if applicable) – expense budget, Temporary accommodation, Administration support
- Life insurance
- AYCM sport pass contracting possibility
- Instant impact, from any level of the organisation, exposure to C-suite management
- Fast career progression, internal mobility and talent management supported by training opportunities (Wizz Academy and bespoke trainings)
True international and multi-cultural work environment, passionate, driven and diverse teams
- Daily monitoring of sales trends
- Competitor fare and capacity monitoring
- Explaining drivers of performance and proposing actions to address revenue shortfalls or conversely capture revenue opportunities
- Reviewing pricing for individuals, groups and allotments
- Promotion and special event management
- Support projects that will further automate the Pricing and Yield Management Tools
- Cross-functional alignment of digital resources to deliver objectives
- Work together with the Data Science and IT teams for improving processes and reporting system
- Driving breakthrough initiatives on Revenue Management field to improve revenue generation
- Building presentations and recommendations for senior management
- Participate and represent the Pricing and Revenue Management team in cross-functional projects, as delegated
- Frequent cooperation with the sales team to manage interest from tour operators and groups
- Working closely with other teams is key (Marketing & PR, Digital Revenue, Network & Scheduling Development) to maximize revenue generating initiatives
- Combining data-driven decision-marking with in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of each market under management
- University degree in business, economics, engineering, sciences or other analytical field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role (pricing, strategy, consulting, etc.) and working with and interpreting data and analytics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in travel industry is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel/PowerPoint. Additional technical skills a plus: PowerBI, SQL, etc.
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Team player, able to work in cross-functional projects efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and comfortable with uncertain and rapidly changing business environment
- Proactive, willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility
- Ability to live and work in Abu Dhabi, UAE (relevant permit can be obtained for successful applicants)
- Limited travel required (approximately 20% of working time)
When applying, please only provide valid information regarding your educational background and certificates, as the original documents will be requested during the hiring process.
We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your skills and experience. Join the Wizz Air team and discover the world of opportunities.