Primary English Teacher, ASAP 2023 - Abu Dhabi - #24776
Primary English Teacher
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Salary: from 10,000 AED upwards depending on qualifications and experience
Accommodation: One bed apartment
Experience Required: Strong NQT's considered
Contract: 2 years
School overview: This school is affiliated with IB / Edexcel and IPSIS and offers the American curriculum from KG to Grade 12 but also the opportunity for students to opt into IGCSE, A-Levels and IBDP in high school. There is a strong language offering with English and Arabic compulsory throughout the school as well as French from Grade 1 with the option to continue to examination level.
Teachers are responsible for planning and implementing a rich and stimulating arena and the monitoring and assessment of students' progress through the delivery of the American Curriculum/IGCSE or IB, while maintaining strong classroom management to ensure the safe welfare of their students is maintained within a positive atmosphere.
Catering for predominantly local Emirati or Arab expatriates; students are supported in attaining their full potential, they believe in individual students needs and in providing opportunities which meet the individual ability which includes promoting the welfare of special educational needs students to ensure they are supported intellectually, physically, and socially.
- Must hold a degree in early Childhood Education or Primary/Elementary.
- Candidates with 1 - 2 years experience upwards preferred however strong newly qualified teachers may be considered
- Excellent communication skills (previous experience in an EAL environment is welcomed)
- Flexible and creative
- Commitment to extra curricular contributions
- Salary from 10,000 AED upwards depending on qualifications and experience - increasing by 250 increments for every year of experience up to a maximum of 14,000 (23 years experience)
- Accommodation provided in MBZ area (you may request to be based in Abu Dhabi city accommodation if available but must provide own transport to school). Accommodation allowance may be considered. Two bed may be available for teaching couples or families
- Annual flights provided
- Medical Cover