Program Manager, Continuous Improvement, UFG Last mile - #43933
Q-Express Documents Transport - G25
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- 3+ years of program or project management experience
- 3+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 3+ years of defining and implementing process improvement initiatives using data and metrics experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
ACES managers are focused on leading UFG LM UTR/OTR improvements made on behalf of Amazon customers, to drive into standardization efforts, act as liaisons with other departments, provide process skills to the UFG LM station, provide SME support for routing and OTR planning, support LM Kaizen Events in their areas of expertise, and to run and coordinate cross-functional projects for successful implementation across the UFG Stores.
Key job responsibilities
ACES program manager is focused on supporting UFG operations team to make continuous improvements on behalf of Amazon customers, to drive into standardization efforts in UFG LM stores, act as liaisons with other departments, provide process skills, support launches, support Kaizen events in their areas of expertise, launch tech enhancements and tools to improve UTR/OTR efficiencies and to run and coordinate cross-functional projects for successful implementation across the delivery network. This role will also be an SME in all Last Mile related Tech including route planning tools and drive adoption of new tools, systems and processes.
The ACES Manager working with site Ops team to:
- Benchmark and implement best practices and establish sustainable mechanisms to audit and drive adoption of these processes/systems
- Use the PDCA methodology to drive small scale improvements in processes
- Use the Kaizen methodology to drive large scale process improvements or reduction in costs.
- Sustain roll out of Continuous Improvement (CI) essentials and Kaizen essentials training to managers.
. Plan OTR capacity using historic data.
. Own routing efficiency reporting and improvement initiatives.
. Act as an SME to Operations for routing and other tech tools.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Master's degree
- 3+ years of driving end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules
- Experience of Six Sigma/ Lean analytical techniques