Program manager e:learning - #44026
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
SGS is a Swiss multinational company headquartered in Geneva, which provides inspection, verification, testing and certification services. It has more than 96,000 employees and operates over 2,600 offices and laboratories worldwide.
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, and optimization of Learning Management System for B2B and B2C commercial application. Including user management, course management, and system configuration.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and develop engaging and interactive e-learning courses and content.
- Develop and update online training materials.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to end-users regarding LMS functionality, course access, and technical issues.
- Monitor LMS performance and user engagement metrics, analyze trends, and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Stay updated with emerging trends and best practices in e-learning and blended learning methodologies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to integrate the LMS with other systems and tools to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.
- Support sales team in promoting our training catalogue.
- Act as a subject matter expert on LMS functionality and best practices, providing guidance and support to stakeholders as needed.
- Proven experience administering and supporting Learning Management Systems
- Familiarity with e-learning & blended learning development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to details.
- Multi-tasking and staying organized, time management skills in a fast paced environment
- Analytical thinker - notice patterns in data and make use of them
- Attention to detail