Programmes Executive (Temporary) - #24716
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Work with us
Programmes Executive (Temporary)
Friday 15 September 2023
Temporary Position: September - December 2023
Alserkal Programming & Community Activations
- Assist in executing an exciting and rigorous multi-disciplinary public programme of talks, workshops, performances, film screenings and tours for the programmes happening in September, October, November, December 2023.
- Coordinate and deliver cohesive programmes that meet the organisation’s objectives.
- Work closely with the community relations team to develop activations based on community feedback and needs.
- Ensure community-led activations are successfully executed keeping in mind a focus on footfall and commercial promotion of community members’ products and services.
- Liaise with internal teams on warehouse takeovers by partners, educational institutions, design initiatives, etc.
- Assist in research to prepare for upcoming programmes.
Admin & Logistics
- Execute financial processes for all upcoming programmes: registration on Sage, raising PR, PO and GSR on Sage, Cash Reconciliation and Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Draft and share participation and services agreements with identified individuals and suppliers for upcoming programmes.
- Define all IT, AV and operational requirements for each programme and coordinate with the relevant teams.
- Coordinate on-ground execution of upcoming programmes.
- Coordinate and deliver cohesive plans, layouts and running orders for each programme.
- Coordinate content collation, including but limited to concept notes for programmes, briefing the marketing team on themes and inspirations, and assigning deadlines as required.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Events and Brand Activation Team and Facilities Manager, to ensure successful implementation of programmes.
- Support the coordination and execution of September Lates.
- Support the coordination and execution for November Art Week.
- Support the coordination and on ground execution of Sunday activations at the Avenue along with The Bus Experiment series.
- Support the coordination and preparation for Quoz Arts Fest 2023
- Support delivery of collaborations with other organizations on engagement activities alongside the Programmes Manager with a focus on content creation and control.
Required skills + experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment in a related field
- An in-depth understanding and appreciation of the current public engagement and positioning of Alserkal Avenue
- A demonstrable understanding of, and commitment to arts and culture
- Attention to detail and efficient problem solving
- Educated to a Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent and holding relevant professional qualifications.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Work experience in the GCC or wider region desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to develop positive, cooperative relationships across functional boundaries.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work within an ambiguous constantly changing environment
Position type and expected hours of work
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 10am to 6pm. Saturdays, Sundays and overtime might be required during intense periods and/or during special projects and events.
- This job description summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.