Public Relations Executive - #43839
FIVE Hotels and Resorts
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Execute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Public Relations Team as a Public Relations Executive will Empower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!
What We’re Looking For
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Hospitality Management, or a related field, reflecting a commitment to excellence and a solid understanding of Public Relations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Public Relations, showcasing a proven track record of success in the profession.
- Experience in Luxury, Lifestyle, International Travel, or Hospitality is Preferred.
- The ability to work both Independently and Collaboratively as part of a Team, embodying strong Leadership Qualities and Organisational Acumen.
- Computer literacy, with a mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and all Social Media Platforms.
- A Proactive Nature with a meticulous Eye for Detail, complemented by the ability to Multi-Task effectively in a Fast-Paced Environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leveraging strong verbal and written skills to engage effectively with Guests, FIVE Tribe Members, Media Contacts and stakeholders.
- Next-Level Organisational and Leadership skills, effectively leading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- Find creative solutions and take ownership of all duties and tasks assigned, while ensuring an unparalleled Journey at FIVE.
- Skills in Improving Customer Satisfaction, securing remarkable Coverage and Driving Profitability, showcasing a commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’ Visionary thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English (Arabic and other additional languages are a plus).
- A hands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- Fosters a bold and disruptive Approach to Public Relations, solidifying FIVE’s reputation as Award-Winning 360-Degree Immersive Entertainment Destinations that goes beyond the ordinary, providing Unforgettable Experiences for our Guests.
- Clips sensational Press Coverage and maintains accurate records of media clippings, following strict Record-Keeping processes.
- Takes ownership of Organising the Public Relations Server by regularly downloading and storing documents shared by internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains a Master List of media coverage secured by the In-House Public Relations Team and external Public Relations Agencies.
- Keeps a record of Celebrities and other High-Profile Individuals that have visited FIVE and regularly shares with FIVE Tribe Members to keep the ‘Vibe at FIVE’ buzzing.
- Liaises with influencers to generate Momentum around FIVE and assists with administrative duties related to securing next-level Press and Influencer Visits across all destinations.
- Drafts and distributes Weekly Press Alerts to keep FIVE Tribe Members informed of remarkable Media Highlights.
- Collaborates with various FIVE Tribe Members to curate banks of Media-Friendly Imagery.
- Maintains a comprehensive and updated list of Local and International Media Contacts, influencers, bloggers, and other partners to facilitate FIVE’s disruptive Public Relations efforts.
- Supports with the efficient distribution of Press Releases to targeted media, media agencies, and other contacts.
- Responds to Media Inquiries and interview requests quickly, while managing individual and group media visits, influencer/partner/sponsor collaborations, and other specific events that require ‘FIVE-Star’ Attention.
- Begins to develop close working Relationships with media to ensure FIVE is consistently featured in dedicated and round-up stories.
- Proactively brainstorms creative and seasonal Pitches for ongoing Press Coverage for all FIVE initiatives to draw more attention to the industry-leading 'FIVE Vibe.’
- Quickly and enthusiastically supports the Head of Department with various administrative duties and reporting.
- Assigns tasks on Asana with a clear Brief for designers and other FIVE Tribe Members.
- Works closely with Head Office and other Departments to assist with administrative requests including finalising contracts, invoicing, and actioning the necessary follow-ups to ensure tasks are completed seamlessly.
- Supports FIVE’s in-house Public Relations Team and collaborates with other Departments to maintain consistency in both internal and external Communication.
- Assists with the Coordination of Photography for public relations, marketing, and advertising purposes.
- Stays informed about the latest Industry Trends, Music, and Best Practices, ensuring FIVE maintains their Leading Position in the industry.
- Monitors Competitor Activity in the media and online to ensure FIVE’s boundary-breaking Public Relations Strategies are always ahead of the curve.
- Coordinates and executes all Public Relations activities with a ‘FIVE-Styled’ Flair.
- Develops and implements a Social Media Strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, as well as manages the creation and publishing of this content.
- Boosts social media posts to increase Visibility and Reach, while liaising with the E-Commerce Digital Team.
- Monitors social media Analytics to track Performance, making data-driven decisions that further elevates FIVE’s success to New Heights.
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.
Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs’. FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity.
About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you are part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com
Department NamePublic Relations
Work Experience1-3 years
CountryUnited Arab Emirates