Quality Control Manager - #25335
Salary: To Be Discussed
About the Role
At McCone Properties we are looking for a Quality Control Manager to join our ever growing team, this role will be primarily customer focused and phone led. At McCone Properties, we are really proud of our culture and as we are a growing business, we do not want to lose the quality that we currently have. Therefore, this role will be paramount to our growing success.
This role will initially be a standalone role, but with the view to build a Quality Control team. If you have a strong Quality Control background with an understanding of the Dubai Real Estate market and you’re looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This role will initially require you to define the quality control processes and policies, aligning with legislative and business needs.
- Monitor and analyze quality metrics within the Rentals and Sales departments and report findings to senior management.
- Quality check all sales and transactions, to ensure customers are satisfied with the level of service.
- Collaborate with management to identify areas for improvement and recommend corrective actions.
- Investigate and resolve quality-related issues and work collaboratively with internal employees to ensure corrective actions.
- Create and maintain quality documentation and records to analyze and proactively implement any required changes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Client-centric mindset.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, with a strong commitment to upholding high-quality standards.
About the Company
McCone Properties deals with all things real estate, whether it be sales, leasing, conveyancing, mortgages, short-term rentals, and more. If you are looking for a career that will reward you while also allowing you to progress in your career, we want to hear from you.
McCone Properties is a company that treats every employee as part of the family. Having been family-run from the outset, personality is equally as important to us as experience when hiring talent. We do not look to mass hire but hire based on quality and fit for the company culture we have created.