Receptionist - #25030
We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our amazing team at ROKA. Our Receptionists are hardworking, passionate, dedicated and possess strong interpersonal skills, who strive to deliver a superior level of quality to each one of our guests and who build lasting relationships. Our ROKA Receptionists are confident working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with the door team successfully whilst under pressure and maintaining ROKA’s high standards. Our ROKA Receptionists have a passion for excellence and consistently drive and encourage their peers to do the same. ROKA prides itself on exceptional and memorable guest experiences. It all starts with a welcome…
Life at ROKA
ROKA is full of passion and energy, and our teams work hard to ensure our guests receive the best experiencepossible. We have high standards and we require you to work hard to meet them, both for yourself and the team and for our guests. We are a company that thrives on the enthusiasm, dedication and the engagement of its people. Alongside world class training and development, and the ability to always have the freedom to be ‘you’, in every role, at any level, means you can really forge a career as individual as you are. To be successful with us, all you need is passion and the right attitude…. the rest we can teach.
- Previous experience in a similar high-end, high-volume restaurant as a receptionist or higher
- Proven ability to collaboratively work under pressure and with a smile
- A passion for people and delivering exceptional and memorable guest experiences
- The desire to learn, improve, develop, and grow
- An engaged and collaborative leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with any challenges that may arise
- Ability to multi-task, is flexible and agile
- Consistently performs at ones best and drives the team to do so
- Keen interest in Japanese cuisine
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our guests through exceptional service, quality, ambience and engagement. We require you to work hard so we in turn reward this. We know that the key to our success lies with you! To celebrate your contribution and commitment, we have created some of the best benefits around.
- World Class In-house Training: we want you to have all the tools and support needed to be the best
- Annual Ticket: we provide a yearly ticket for you to spend time with your family in your home country
- Monthly Service Charge: as well as tips
- Team Member Discounts: across ROKA, ZUMA, COYA and LPM
- Health Insurance: which is comprehensive
- Rewards and Recognition: we recognize and value your contribution and stay with us
- Growth: this is up to you, grow with us as we grow, the possibilities are endless
- Mobility: the opportunity to travel the world to our many incredible locations, for either a season or to transfer
Are you ready? Join our family, start your journey today.