Recovery (AS/IS) Assistant - #43755
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Secure a positive shopping experience for our Customers through effectively managing and developing the Recovery process by preventing merchandise from damage and generating revenue from products that would go to recycling.
What you will do
- Input data to maintain core systems and to ensure accurate and timely processing
- Maximise the financial recovery by repackaging and moving goods back to stock or assemble, price and sell goods in the AS IS shop.
- Assist customers with advice on (on any discounts on not required) damaged or returned goods in order to maximise sales and offer the highest level of customer service.
- Make sure the products in Recovery area are stored in a secured way and carry out assembly
- Clean and tidy up the Recovery Area to maintain IKEA Standards.
- To control the risk of fraud in Exchange & Returns by securing that the 4-eye principle is implemented in the interface between Exchange & Returns and Recovery.
- Carpentry Knowledge
- Reassemble any damaged goods using carpentry skills in order to resell and maximise potential sales.
- Using creative ideas in order to reassemble or resell returned or damaged goods.
Required skills to be successful
- Knowledge in Excel
- IKEA Products knowledge
- Goods handing and safety
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge in Navision Retail Management system.
What equips you for the role
- 2 – 4 years
- Knowledge of retail operations
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…