Regional Finance Manager - #33428
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational Professional Services firm
- Excellent international exposure and career progression
About Our Client
Our client, a MNC professional services firm operate globally. They are recruiting a Finance Manager to oversee their operations in the Middle East and to be based in their Dubai offices.
- Develop and manage budgets and financial plans.
- Create organisational finance strategy and ensure financial well-being and integrity of the of the firm.
- Present and report financial performance and projections to senior management and stakeholders.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and reports whilst ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements, for the benefit of business stakeholders.
- Drive billing, collections, AR, and AP functions.
- Through efficiency improvements, identity cost-saving opportunities to maximise profitability and alignment with budgetary goals.
- Assess financial risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure tax compliance, carefully developing tax strategies to minimise tax liabilities.
- Act as a strategic partner to other senior executive on strategy and business development.
- Hire, lead and mentor the finance team, ensuring a culture of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is a MUST (Master's degree or other professional qualifications i.e., ACA,CA, CMA preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a relevant role
- Experience in professional services industry is a MUST
What's on Offer
In addition to attractive pay and incentives, the successful candidate gets the opportunity to gain international exposure and progress in their career as Finance Manager within a MNC professional services firm