Regional Marketing Communications Manager - Al-Futtaim - #33243
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- The Regional Marketing Communications Manager (RMCM) is responsible for overall brand development, brand performance and generating opportunities to do business (OTBs) for Honda Cars (New and pre-owned), Motorcycle, Power Product, Marine and Aftersales in local and international markets including UAE, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
What you will do:
- Setting the targets for the performance of the brand overtime and in particular performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Originating and developing marketing strategy and budget cycle.
- Providing the Regional Quarterly Marketing Plan reporting to senior stakeholders. Regional budget management and ad-hoc reporting.
- Regional Agency and resource management.
- Activating yearly marketing plan development with Head of Marketing, direct teams and agency.
- Responsible for the management of local Marketing Manager executing the Local marketing plans and activation calendar.
- Brand Governance across all physical and digital environments, including Volvo Studio.
- Developing and maintaining a communication scorecard, report results periodically, along with findings, recommendations, insights.
- Regional management of creative, media, social events and sponsorship calendars.
- Full reporting of regular updates on campaign performance. Regional Marketing Budget management.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Experience with managing marketing campaigns.
2.- Experience with managing strategy and budgets.
3.- Experience with brand development.
4.- Organisation and communication skills.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and with team management of direct and indirect reports within remote locations, alignment of plans, activities, and budgets to create a single Brand representation within the Middle Eastern Region and will be working closely with CSI HoM and COE counterparts.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- 7-10 years’ relevant Marketing experience in the automotive industry. UAE/GCC experience.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/