Regional Oracle Delivery Leader - #43390
InspireXT, an end-to-end Value chain consulting firm, offers unique solutions combining business processes covering end-to-end value chain and technology expertise encompassing Cloud and AI technologies to enhance supply chain capabilities for our customers.
The company recently established the Middle East operations to fuel business growth to serve customers in the region and for customers to see value in the supply chain and connected customer experience solutions we offer. In a short space of time, our regional team has made tremendous progress and built a sustained momentum.
Established 5 years ago, in the United Kingdom by the industry experts, InspireXT has been growing rapidly by delivering customer success. Our purpose is to be the most trusted consulting brand where our stakeholders make the desired progress. Our mission is to bring commerce and operations together and harmonise value chains globally. That's why we develop and deliver "Connected Solutions". Our colleagues across the UK, India and the North America make it their objective to serve our stakeholders in Retail & Consumer Products, Pharma and Industrial Manufacturing sectors to realize this mission.
We have partnered with Oracle, Salesforce and notable technology providers to combine our expertise with these technologies to accomplish shared goals we set with our stakeholders.
If you feel inspired by the need to solve the problems of our stakeholders, work in a fast paced startup like environment and be the leader with growth mindset, come and join us.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Oracle Cloud Professional to join our team and spearhead our drive for growth and customer success. You will report into the Regional Leader and play an integral role as Regional Practice Lead for Oracle. Within this role, you will act as a Solutions Architect, delivery manager, mentor and customer advocate.
We believe leadership is about owning what we have, understanding and refining the vision and delivering progress by taking along our people. It is with that mindset we have outlined the kinds of activities that you will undertake. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list. Over time, working with the leadership team and global practice, you will have freedom to shape and develop a regional practice aligned with our vision.
Broadly, you will be responsible for articulating the value of supply chain and connected solutions, architecting solutions across end-to-end business processes, and developing the regional Oracle practice in the Middle East region. You will play a leading role in engaging with potential clients to understand their needs and demonstrating how our solutions will address their business challenges as well as work with our clients in delivery engagements from time to time.
- Understanding the prospect and opportunity requirement and drive end to end proposal process in terms of business solution, estimation, project plan, pricing, methodology and differentiators by coordinating with multiple SMEs in the organization to generate a unified and winning preposition.
- Architecting solutions across end-to-end business processes using modern business processes and the capabilities of Oracle Cloud, specifically ERP, SCM, Manufacturing and PLM amongst others.
- Leading customer / prospect interactions of the requirement and proposal development and presentations and showcasing our differentiated value proposition to the customer and drive closure of sales.
- Developing a deep understanding of InspireXT ‘Connected’ solutions, Managed Services propositions and other adjacent technologies and articulating to prospective clients.
- Conducting compelling demonstrations and presentations to showcase the benefits and capabilities of InspireXT’s services and solutions.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices related to manufacturing and supply chain management to provide informed guidance to clients.
- Collaborating with the technical team to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to project implementation.
- Building regional Oracle practice aligned with global practice structure for the benefit of our customers
Successful candidate will meet all or majority of the following requirements:
- 10+ years of experience involving design, development and delivery of Oracle-enabled solutions for Industrials and manufacturing sectors, with minimum 7+ years of dedicated experience in solution architect, presales roles and delivery manager or above.
- Able to travel in domestically as well as internationally.
- Leadership skills, resourceful and solution orientated, ability to work with global organisation and develop people and teams.
- Bachelors+ degree in computer science, engineering, or business administration or similar
- Excellent communication (written and presentation) and influencing skills
- Strong business process expertise coupled with architectural skills
- Deep understanding of Oracle Cloud and other cloud technologies with particular focus on some of the following
- Logistics (WMS, OTM, GTM)
- Order Management and Orchestration
- Inventory and Cost Management
- Manufacturing and Maintenance Management
- Demand and Supply Chain Planning with Global Order Promising
- Good understanding of functional areas adjacent to supply chain e.g., finance and customer experience
- Ability to work independently, lead a team and drive outcomes
- Good commercial awareness e.g. being able to convert responses to estimates, plans and commercial offer
- Aspiration and Value system alignment (Customer centric, driven, integrity, ownership and ability to make considered decisions)
As part of a growing, ambitious, and progressive organization you will receive a competitive compensation package including retirement benefits, health and life insurance. In addition to your fixed salary, you will also receive variable compensation linked to the achievement of your goals.