Regional Quality Manager - #43959
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a leader within the Middle East corporate quality team who will be responsible for driving a positive quality, compliance & continuous improvement culture across our operational and support services teams. They will lead a team of quality practitioners in delivering best practice assurance and improvement programmes through the application of assessments, audits and reviews to provide business leads oversight of quality performance.
Your new role, what's involved?
- Support in the preparation and delivery of the Middle East Quality strategy, including regular Quality Management reviews to guide, advise and support the business.
- Managing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external parties, including project leads, external certification bodies, support services departments and operational directors.
- Planning and assuring the WSP Business Management System (BMS), support and guidance to projects, enabling delivery of quality excellence to our clients.
- Leads in the planning and implementation of a value-added audit programme to key projects and shared service teams.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a regional Quality Team, ensuring they have all the resources and empowerment required to undertake and complete their duties.
- Ensures that all quality training needs are identified and planned to drive competency and expertise.
- Key participant in the Quality Management Review process.
- Advise and lead activities used to promote and enhance quality culture, behaviours and awareness throughout the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that all quality related communications, incl. lessons learned, bulletins, best practices etc. are planned and delivered when required.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Management and/or Construction related discipline
- Experience in operational auditing
- 5+ years of proven track record and experience in a quality management focused role
- 5+ years of Middle East experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written in English.
- Completion of an ISO 9001: 2015 Auditor course
- Member or Practitioner of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) or other related professional body
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Job Reference: WSPME03598