Regional Sales Manager - Risk & Consequence Software - #43636
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.About Digital Solutions
We provide engineering software tools and enterprise solutions for managing risk to improve safety and performance across industries, including the maritime, energy, and healthcare sectors. Research, development, implementations and partnerships with our customers have earned us the position as a trusted third-party vendor of software and services. We are accelerating the pace of transition toward the digitalization of systems and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to give customers the efficiency and flexibility of the cloud, including the power and insights from advanced analytics
About the role
The Regional Sales Manager will contribute to the unit’s goals for order intake, revenues, profitability, and market penetration in the assigned region with the following activities:
- Promote and sell the company’s existing software and services products.
- Successfully and professionally manage the entire sales process in accordance with company systems and policies and manage RFx processes and other tender processes.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning.
- Meet or exceed the revenue target for our products and identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities.
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges.
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations.
- Use the corporate CRM tool (Salesforce) to manage and record all stages of the sales cycle.
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangements for better work-life balance
- Generous Paid Leaves (Annual, Sick, Compassionate, Local Public, Marriage, Maternity, Paternity, Medical leave Household Moving, Hajj Leave, Exam leave, Unpaid leave)
- Pension and Insurance Policies (Medical Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Pension Policy)
- Additional Benefits (Long Service Awards, Mobile Phone Reimbursement, Car Allowances, Relocation Allowances, Housing Allowances, UAE National Allowance, Health / Fitness Club Subsidy, Professional Membership Fees, School Fee Contribution)
*Benefits may vary based on position, tenure/contract/grade level*
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity.
Ideal candidates will possess a strong technical background in safety risk and consequence analysis / modelling. Products handled by this role may include PHAST, SAFETI, KFX and EXSIM. Previous sales/commercial experience is desirable. Further desirable qualities as follows -
- Relevant technical, business or marketing degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous sales experience, ideally in the Energy, Oil & Gas, Hydrocarbon or Power Generation industries. (A sales background in services / inspection / integrity / operations / maintenance is preferred. Experience selling software solutions would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.)
- Frontline, customer-facing experience in chasing new business opportunities.
- Previous exposure to marketing activities would be an advantage.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Thorough understanding and execution of negotiating and closing in a win-win long term focused environment.
- Willingness to travel within the region and internationally.
- Software demonstration or continuous development of solution demonstration abilities.