Residences Guest Service Agent - #33709
About Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
In a vibrant urban community right on the water, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island welcomes guests with bright, open spaces, embracing expansive views of the city skyline and the sparkling waves of the Arabian Gulf. On dynamic, upscale Al Maryah Island – Abu Dhabi’s business and lifestyle destination – Four Seasons is located within a 34-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced. Sophisticated new concepts throughout the Hotel define Four Seasons as Abu Dhabi’s most exciting waterfront location. Blending urban chic and understated luxury, we offer 200 light-filled accommodations, including 38 suites – all with water views. With six creative restaurants and lounges, this is Al Maryah Island’s premier location for stylish entertaining. All venues open to outdoor waterfront terraces and most include private dining rooms. Relaxation awaits in the radiant Pearl Spa and Wellness – with separate fitness and treatment facilities for men and women. Our expansive swimming pool offers a cool social scene with skyline views. With two bright, airy ballrooms that open onto the water, Four Seasons is Abu Dhabi’s most desirable address for meetings, social events and weddings. Every moment is elevated by thoughtful Four Seasons service, anticipating each guest’s unique personal needs – whether the goal is relaxing on vacation or staying efficient for business.
The Residences Guest Services Agent is an integral part of the Residences team whose main objective is to ensure our residents are well looked after from the start. As one of the leaders in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operates 50 residential properties around the world and 90% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
Be part of our dynamic team creating unforgettable guest experiences in the capital of the Emirates.
- Assist residents with luggage, transportation requirements, deliveries, parcels, wine deliveries, groceries, etc. following instructions as specified in the Residence Unit Admittance Forms. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-up.
- Responds to a wide variety of resident requests by accurately assessing their needs and inquiries; offering personal recommendations and personalized touches to achieve maximum resident satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Assists residents, visitors, and/or vendors in all inquiries in connection with residential common areas, hours of operations, key residences personnel, directions, etc. Must be familiar with all common areas and services offered at the residences.
- Greets all residents and their guests passing through lobby and offers them assistance.
- Assists in Residential Lobby service - answer telephones at the residences Concierge Desk, deliver messages, packages, laundry, groceries, etc. to units
- Ensures the residences lobby is always clean, including bell carts and storage area.
- Complies with Four Seasons Work Rules and Standards of Conduct
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to use variety of IT systems to perform his own duties and assist residents on basic functionality.
- Assist residents move in and move out formalities and processes.
- Coordinate with valet parking team, ensuring Residences driveway is well managed.
- Ensure storage rooms are well organized and keep tracking system up to date.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation. Perform additional tasks assigned by residences management.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a luxury service environment
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language, excellent communication skills are essential
- Must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile, a positive attitude and be knowledgeable about the local area
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task, and have a high attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Physical by nature, this position requires standing for 8 hours per shift and requires candidates to have the ability to lift and push 50 – 100 lbs., respectively
- High school education or equivalent experience is required