Retail Manager - #25118
Date: 14 Sep 2023
Location: Dubai, DU, AE
The Retail Manager is responsible for ensuring the sell out results in the United Arab Emirates (DUBAI or rest of the emirates) through strong team leaders, Beauty Consultants team.
In this position you will be responsible for two team leaders and over 40 Beauty Consultants in DUBAI or over 20 Beauty Consultant in the rest of the emirates.
- Reports to the Commercial manager UAE
- Subordinates: Team Leaders / Beauty Consultants
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Contract type: Permanent
- Managing teams of Beauty Consultants:
- Validate the schedules, holidays and sick leaves to ensure the counter cover meets the requirements.
- Implement monthly targets aligned with Commercial manager for the team leaders & Beauty consultants in line with sell-out ambition of each brand and territory.
- Daily follow up on sales achievements vs targets, propose solutions to catch up and achieve target where required
- Complete monthly team leader and BC commission files.
- Initiate, plan and execute BC incentives /line targets for new launches or stock depletion
- Recruit and manage performance of the team leaders and BCs and when necessary, put in place development plans
- Plan and execute monthly team leaders and BC meetings.
- Conduct yearly appraisals to all beauty consultants and team leaders.
2. Orders and Inventory management:
- Based on stock on hand and market need shared by the team leaders, share qualitative input on monthly order recommendations.
- Follow up on timely order placement.
- Focus on depletion of discontinued SKUs and slow movers to reduce return amounts through setting special targets to the BCs and team leaders.
3. Execution of Visual Merchandising and Trade animations:
- Ensure excellent execution of in-store events, podiums and exposures
- Share post event reports with results, ROI, learnings and key takeaways
Job Segment: Merchandising, Manager, Retail, Management