Sales Ambassador - #25083
SALES AMBASSADORDubai, DU, AE Permanent
Since 1874, Piaget has been committed to bringing the spirit of Luxury to life thanks to a constant quest for creativity, an unlimited innovation and a respect for excellence. All this being possible thanks to a fully integrated Manufacture mastering watchmaking and high jewelry know-how.
Piaget excels in everything that is rare, precious and exceptional.
Always do better than necessary: the Piaget founder’s motto still remains the guiding principle for all our colleagues across the world who, every day, make Piaget grow with passion.
The Sales Ambassador is an Ambassador of Piaget inside and outside the Piaget Boutique by ensuring a top-level service for each clients.
She/ He is responsible to achieve sales and exceed sales targets setting up by the management and to proactively develop the client database by implementing an effective data capture.
As a team member, she/ he is an active participant in the daily operation of the boutique.
Sales Performance & Service:
- Develop the turnover, promote and sell Piaget creations by identifying clients’ motivations.
- Demonstrate a constant awareness and actively strive to achieve Key Performance Indicators (TPIs) in order to increase boutique performance and reach individual and boutique targets.
- Assist and support after sales clients and provide maintenance recommendations.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the Piaget pieces including construction, materials, care and design in order to provide exceptional and knowledgeable customer service.
- Participate in, and represent Piaget during promotional events and activities.
- Contribute in suggesting ideas and recommendation to the Management team in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the boutique performance.
- Make a regular benchmark of the competition.
Implement actively and strictly follow required procedures (both Piaget and Richemont), standards and policies as outlined in the Retail Book and RISE
- Provide exceptional standards of customer service surpassing client’s expectations at every opportunity by following our “Piaget Touch” Art of selling.
- Demonstrate and reflect the refined and luxury lifestyle image of Piaget through customer service, attitude, personal grooming, dress code and behavior.
- Behave as an Ambassador of the Brand inside and outside the Boutique.
- Ensure the highest level of service and care to all customers (both Clients and prospects).
- Provide a “wow” treatment to your clients as many time as you can.
- Act as a pair to ensure sales are handled most of the time by 2 persons (key of success).
- Implement an effective data capture & follow up for clients, prospects, CS and reservations.
- Build, develop and maintain your own Local and International client database ensuring repeat visits and client’s loyalty.
- Resolve client’s complaints with the highest professionalism, promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the Boutique Management.
- Contribute in suggesting ideas and recommendation to the Management team in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the Boutique Operations/ Maintenance.
- Attend and participate in all boutique meetings and training events as required ensuring good communication is maintained.
- Support the boutique management in any back of house/ administrative operations as requested.
- Demonstrate flexibility by supporting the boutique management in any other ad-hoc duties as might reasonably be required in the successful running of the Boutique.
- Support the management team with successfully running and managing the day to day operations of the boutique including but not limited to customer relationships, boutique administration, stock management and visual merchandising.
- Ensure daily traffic is correctly counted on a daily basis.
- Make sure your boutique is properly maintained (lights, furniture…) and inform management team to take corrective action.
- Ensure all back of house standards are maintained at all times both in the communal areas and stock room.
- Communicate all potential Health and Safety issues to the Boutique Management.
- Control the quality of the stock (scratches, movements, batteries for quartz watches…) and make sure to handle all pieces with extra care and in a perfect selling conditions.
- Play an active role in replenishing stock according to Piaget procedures and policies.
- Maintain effective stock controls to ensure continued stock supply and ensure good management of the stock (Stock record accuracy)
- Participate and support the team in daily and annual inventories
- Take responsibility of designated stock/category, maintain the high standards and report any damages.
- Implement and follow actively our required procedures, standards and policies as per the boutique Visual Merchandising guideline.
- Actively ensure merchandise presentation reflect VM standards and general tidiness and cleanliness of the boutique at all times
- Check the display (products are correctly handled and priced).
Demonstrable sales skills and success gained as a sales consultant (2 years experience minimum)
in a luxury Retail or Service environment is required.
- Fluency in the English language, Arabic language is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Well-groomed and demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UAE Luxury market, customer service and High Watch and Jewelry industry.
- Show innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards.
- Demonstrate respect and politeness.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft; knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated with positive attitude at all times.
- Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances.
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Be a team player and have a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work flexibly, embrace and manage change.
- Understand and represent the luxury lifestyle image of Piaget.
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets.