Sales Coordinator cum Admin - #33378
The Ideas91 Group
- May 8, 2023
Our organization is seeking a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The coordinator will also assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented and possess a high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling orders by email and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers
- Sending out offers based on preset conditions to customers on a daily basis
- Ensuring a regular follow up on all offers sent
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED3,000.00 per month