SALES EXECUTIVE - GROUPS & EVENTS - Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi - #24752
Date: 1 week ago
City: Abu Dhabi
Contract type: Full time
- To handle all leads from the sales team and direct client inquiries, regarding group and banqueting requests.
- To maintain a close working relationship with the client from the initial proposal sending, to onsite liaison between hotel and organizer.
- Liaise with sales account managers on any corporate or group issues and activities as required, maintaining communication internally
- To review function blocked by you weekly to ensure that all business on the books is “live” and traced, and tracked for confirmation
- Ensure that all agreements (groups and catering contracts) follow the established hotel policies and procedures and are based on sound commercial judgment.
- To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established by the hotel are implemented following the established Credit Policies & Procedures.
- To develop professional conference and incentive sales proposals that win business for Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
- To develop an excellent knowledge of Opera, and Envision systems in order to be competent in checking reservations, room type availability, and function space availability.
- To have the strong hotel product knowledge and be well versed in up-selling techniques.
- To ensure that all catering contracts follow the established Hotel Policies & Procedures and are based and sound commercial judgment.
- To ensure correct booking procedures are applied in relation to group room allocations, meeting set-ups, catering terms and contractual agreements.
- To ensure that all events are carried out in an innovative and stylish fashion that reflects positively on the customer’s event and remains a positive brand contact for Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi.
- To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract,s and quotes for the hotel as per Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas procedures.
- To entertain potential and current customers based on business priorities
- Attend and participate in site inspections.
- To have a good understanding of contribution margins for each product and work with respective heads of departments to maximize operating results.
- To achieve targets in terms of the number of Group Room Nights, Average Rate, Banquet Covers, and revenue as set by the Director of Sales & Marketing and Director of Sales.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/
More jobs on Qureos