Sales Executive - Pre Owned - #24865
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
As part of the Lexus Preowned Sales team in Dubai Festival City, you will be able to maximise every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with all our customers. You will be responsible to achieve sales targets with retained gross margins on units and maximize the uptake of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products, trade-ins, and accessory sales while maintaining expected standards on CSV & NPS throughout the customer journey.
What you will do
- Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed CSI/ NSP objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company's business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
- Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
Required skills to be successful
- 2 years sales experience, Automotive sales background desirable
- Upselling skills and ability to create value from new products
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills, with evident ability to influence customer choices
About the team
The role acts to meet Branch Sales and F&I targets while simultaneously ensuring that each customer is provided a one-stop offer in the sales process. The role holder Interacts directly with Branch Manager, Branch Sales Executives, Branch Support Staff. People working within the automotive Retail industry often have to work extended hours most evenings and weekends to achieve their targets.
What equips you for the role
- Degree or Diploma education preferred, but not essential
- Essential to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales position in preowned or retail sales
- English is essential and Arabic is desirable. Other languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog, Farsi etc are advantageous.
- Leadership, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to build strong customer relationships, conflict resolution, ability to think clearly under pressure, ability to take decisions and follow through. Strong team player.
- UAE Driving license is required
- Possess Technical knowledge of automobiles, negotiation and influencing skills
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.