Sales Manager - #43934
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Meet the sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Solicit corporate and banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
- Establish quotes based on negotiated agreements pricing strategy, confirming by written contracts
- Manage RFP inquiries through Lanyon, Cvent and Meeting Broker platforms
- Participate in conventions and promotional events related to segment, within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within Anais
- Work closely with the Catering & Conference Service Department to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Previous hotel experience is required.
- Hotel sales experience and established contacts with corporate accounts required (Jabel Ali, Media City, JLT, DAFZA areas).
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly accountable and reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS