Sales Manager - Controls & Security Systems - #33322
What you will do
The Sales Manager – Controls & Security is a key role will be directly reporting to Sales Director– CFS. You will be concentrated on project sales and installation solutions, growing our market share with new business customers in UAE and driving the growth of business for Install division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on Controls & Security portfolio.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate new business.
How you will do it
As the Sales Manager – Controls & Security you will use your experience and knowledge of the C&S market to forecast and develop an annual sales plan, exploring market opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and processes to maximize margins while increasing market share, and you will;
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business processes according to organizational objectives and apply improvements, also evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Focus on growing our Controls & Security business in UAE Region and develop long-term customer relationships and be self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
- Lead by example, chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high-quality proposals and taking part in tendering and bidding process
- Demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market knowledge of our competitor’s strategies, products, and services
- Leading Controls & Security Sales & Pre-Sales teams to ensure the high-performance culture and maximize the performance by coaching, developing, and succession planning
- Bring out the best in each team member and produce future leaders for Johnson Controls, build a climate that energizes team members, hire and retain talent
- Prepare and deliver clear expectations, performance reviews, and development plans for the team.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / instrumentation.
- Minimum 12 -15 years of experience in leading Controls & Security business in the UAE market, of which 5 years in a senior role with team leading capabilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate complex business ideas.
- Proven track record of achieving sales target within the UAE market.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong presentation and ability to influence key stakeholders, consultants, and owners.
- Independent, innovative, strategic-thinking, and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- UAE Driving License.