Sales Manager Lower-Gulf - #43474
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 75-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers solve their toughest challenges. Our products serve diverse, global customer needs across a wide range of applications to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world Pall is one of 10 Life Sciences companies of Danaher. Together, we accelerate the discovery, development and delivery of solutions that safeguard and improve human health Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible Are you looking to use your knowledge and experience to help develop and meet critical customer demand? The Sales Manager – Lower Gulf is responsible for the growth and expansion of direct sales and profit margins within assigned accounts and/or territory/regions on products or services. Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and margin dollars. This specific position will include travel to Oman, Kuwait, and Qatar, and will be responsible for at least 3 Sales Engineers with the potential to grow in the future This position is part of the Commercials Direct Sales Team and will be located in UAE or Qatar as we envision a future where our innovation connects, empowers, and emboldens humanity to be its best In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the regional FTAP Initiatives and drive Pall products being specified in customers' First Fit requirements.
- Through critical insight into customer processes, the support team formulates strategies to develop and support solutions that meet or exceed customers’ needs and expectations and simultaneously expand FTAP’s business by gaining market share in existing and new accounts as well as new Markets such as Green Energy.
- Work with other functions such as Operations, Customer Service, Supply Chain, and other teams in Pall to ensure full execution of our sales strategies.
- Understand and Implement Talent Management activities and guide the team through Performance for Growth, Development for Growth, Organization and talent Assessment, Career Plan Nomination, Engagement, and supply with potential growth pipeline and improve Diversity and inclusion. Partner with your team to create objectives, measure performance progress against objectives, and close gaps with appropriate action plans.
- Lead by example with Danaher Business Systems and/or LEAN tools (DBS) such as standard work for leadership, commercial, and fundamental segments.
- Adapt strategy to the targeted country by developing and implementing market initiatives and business plans.
- Obtain knowledge of competitors’ activities and market insight to adjust sales tactics and strategies.
- Collect market insights and customer needs. provide inputs to management and marketing.
- Networking and building high-level connections with key decision-makers.
- Establishes clear direction, and set goals, targets, and milestones.
- People Management and Communication 60%
- Execute key growth drivers and initiatives.
- Coach and support the Sales team to grow company business by achieving monthly orders and sales target objectives as well as grow market share by Increasing funnel size and opportunity creation to achieve company goals short and long-term.
- Support the Sales team in developing distributors and agent channels.
- Adopt and drive the promotion of new products and applications.
- Provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Manage the sales team and develop them.
- Build a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement and hold the team accountable.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Standard work implementation (funnel review, bridge, account plans, pre-calls plans,), annual business plan follow-up and review market evaluation, and weekly report on orders and update action status.
- Manage forecast accuracy Develop, maintain, and execute a territory plan.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Support the Sales team, by coordinating actions with internal support functions and use of other tools as required through training, conferences, admin tasks, workday, and any other related duties that might be asked by the management.
- 12 plus years of experience in a high-level Sales position providing equipment to Oil & Gas, Power, or Refinery industries. Ideally experienced with a filtration and separations company.
- Significant knowledge of the industry Oil & Gas, Power or Refinery industries, and customer environment and process mapping
- Expert in sales and marketing strategies with experience in business and action planning along with strong leader with good team-building practices and standard work.
- Fluent English & Arabic language skills
- Prepared to travel often (50%) with a cultural understanding of the Oman/Qatar/Kuwait Market/Zone. Experience selling in these areas would be ideal.
- Degree in process or chemical or mechanical engineering.
- Valid driving license, Passport, and Transferable work permit