Science Teacher - January 2024 - #25070
We are looking for outstanding Science Teachers to join the department at GEMS First Point School, The Villa from January 2024.
Due to unprecedented enrolments in our outstanding school, we would like to invite applications for the position of Science Teacher. Ability to offer a second subject would be advantageous. A Level teaching experience is essential.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful candidate will have:
- A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent.
- Proven experience of teaching Science up to Key Stage 4 & 5
- The ability to share your outstanding practice.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity.