Secretary cum Receptionist - Temporary - #33199
Ghobash Trading And Investment Co. Ltd.
Ghobash Trading & Investment (GTI) is actively engaged in multi-asset class investment activities across various geographies. These activities are carried out by a highly qualified and experienced in-house team of investment professionals. The team uses an ‘Asset Allocation Matrix’ to realize risk adjusted returns on invested capital over a long-term period.
The Company’s investment activities include direct investments in startups, taking stakes in established businesses, acquisitions of business enterprises and setting-up new businesses through collaborative joint venture route.
GTI is also active in private financial investments, including private equity and debt, venture capital, real estate, and publicly listed financial investments.
- Provide clerical and administrative support, either as a team or individually.
- Maintain all Office Management files (filling system).
- Keep a log of all in-coming enquiries and inform supervisor.
- Type charts reports, memos and e-mails requested by supervisor in assisting necessary copies and transparencies.
- Prepare draft correspondence to the incoming mail, reports as assigned and other documents independently
- Maintain complete and allocate filing system for forms, records, create databases.
- Sorts, labels, files, and retrieves documents, or other materials and produce presentations, reports, and documents etc.
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, take and relay messages, respond to requests for information determines which are priority matters, and inform Supervisor accordingly.
- Arrange, maintain, coordinate and schedule meetings or appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation developed on Power Point.
- Prepare Excel Spread and formats sheets when needed.
- Responsible for mail pickup and distribution.
- Maintain follow-up file to ensure replies on questions, comments.
- Handle travel arrangements, perform research, handing hotel bookings.
- Coordinate with the Office Assistant for tea, or coffee to guest / staff whenever required.
- Coordinate with Office Assistant to ensure that offices, the reception area, the conference rooms and the kitchens are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Attend any other duties within the scope of this function as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institution.
- The Technical competences encompass advanced skills in operating Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Typing skills exceeding 50 words a minute, good knowledge of Business English (Arabic is a plus).
- The capability of drafting correspondence and a successful track record in similar duties.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, 3-4 years out of which handling correspondence, reports, chart, etc.
- Entering, retrieving and updating as well as exerting systematic follow-up constitute as essential part of the work.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Arabic would be an advantage.
- Good typing skills, good knowledge of Business English (Arabic is a plus), the capability of drafting correspondence and a successful track record in similar duties.
Attributes and Behaviours:
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Professional attitude and pleasant appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.