Secretary- Medical Education & Research - #25378
Dubai Health Authority
Date: 4 days ago
Contract type: Full time
- Acts as liaison between Director and staff.
- Handles all correspondence by either written or verbal communication .
- Briefs Director regarding important issues and priorities.
- Ensures in the absence of Director that requests for action and information are furnished in a timely manner.
- To receive and transmit official messages to the staff concerned .
- Opens, sorts, and routes mail to relevant sections if required. To receive all official correspondence and bring them to the attention of the Director for information and action.
- Types documents/memos and secures appropriate signatures as required.
- Receives calls, greets visitors, takes, and relays messages and responds to requests for information as applicable.
- Arrange meetings with Director and manages his/her office schedule.
- Maintain hard copy & electronic filing system to ensure efficiency and easy retrieval of required documents.
- Maintains all office equipment and inventory and requests supplies when needed through appropriate channel.
- Performs other related duties/supportive services as required by Director.
- Answering of telephone calls enquiries.
- Scanning all the document, application and distributing them to relevant department and follow up.
- Coordinator and follow up with other department and section.
- Searching GIR system for( employee's salary- profiles - evaluation).
- Preparing and typing of letters and email messages and other correspondence.
Minimum Qualification: 2- year College Diploma
Minimum Work Experience: Minimum of 3 - 5 years Administrative or Secretarial experience