Service Delivery Supervisor - #25626
Service Delivery Supervisor
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Are you a Field Specialist looking for a new direction?
Join our Pressure Pumping team.
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping Product Line is a vital player in the well construction delivery, and we aim to exceed client’s expectations in our Baker Hughes operations.
Collaborate with the best.
Pressure Pumping, a partner of well construction, designing new types of slurries to be greener and more economical. Working to client demands with a focus on service delivery. A new foam package was introduced at the global level to reduce footprint at the rig site.
As a Service Delivery Supervisor - Pressure Pumping, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining production enhancement equipment, ready for pressure testing and executing jobs all time
- Executing Acid stimulation and Fracturing operations.
- Planning and prepare equipment, chemicals, materials, and competent personnel.
- Assisting in performing checks and loading of necessary product and equipment required for the operations.
- Scheduling operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Working with crew on location to prepare equipment and products for any pumping operation assigned to us.
Fuel your passion.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high school diploma with relevant equivalent experience.
- Have 8+ years of experience in onshore/offshore fracturing/stimulation operations.
- Have knowledge on how to operate safely and flawlessly two brands of pressure Pumping units (Baker’s and/or competitors’ ones)
Work in a way that works for you.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working Schedule: 2 months on / 1 month off.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.