Service Examiner - #43833
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Abu Dhabi
Contract type: Full time
Date Posted: 2024-01-10 Country: United Arab Emirates Location: 3rd Floor, Office# 304 Al Montazah Tower, Khalidiya Street, Al Bateen W10, Abu Dhabi, P.O Box 3467 Job Title Service Examiner Role Overview The role holder is responsible for carrying out service field activities (preventive maintenance, call back attendance, planned/un planned repair works, modernization etc.), within the respective territory/route assigned. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures, Core Responsibilities
- Performs preventive maintenance, cleaning and other contractual works of assigned units, as per the route chart issued.
- Conducts adjustments and repairs (planned & unplanned) for Otis products within the assigned area, with minimum assistance from the Team Lead - Mechanic.
- Attends to equipment call-backs and conducts inspection and fault finding to return the equipment to service.
- Identifies and reports abnormalities (interior as well as exterior), missing components etc. through the maintenance process to highlight safety concerns, implement corrective actions and generate upselling opportunities.
- Co-ordinates with Otis Line Operators to ensure call backs are attended as per the defined service level agreements.
- Completes timesheets, log cards, maintenance JHA, OSA forms, SVR sheets etc. associated with mechanical duties in timely manner.
- Conducts operations within the client site rules and regulations, escalating potential conflicts with Otis safety guidelines.
- Ensures all service/maintenance operations are conducted within the OTIS safe working procedures, WWJSSS requirement etc. and adequate personal protective equipment to minimize any safety concerns.
- Supports other junior colleagues with service/maintenance operations at the client sites, acting as a buddy to help develop their skills further.
- Reports any accidents, near misses, potential hazards, and unsafe conditions etc. that occur during work activity and impact the safety of the mechanics or end users to the Team Lead - Mechanic.