Service Sales Manager Energy Care, PAEN, UAE - #33584
Service Sales Manager Energy Care, PAEN, UAE
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Service Sales Manager - Energy Care and will be part of Process Automation business area for Energy Industries division based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role you will be reporting to Service Manager, PAEN, UAE Cluster and will be responsible for driving growth on designated customer accounts each year utilizing all available service portfolios focused on share of wallet and leading growth of energy care portfolios across other customer accounts.
This position reports to
Service Manager, PAEN, UAE Cluster
- Monitoring contract alignment and managing customer expectations by adhering to contract deliverables and managing costs to maximize value delivered.
- Following change order process, claim management and working towards growing the contract.
- Implementing approved maintenance plans and programs as directed by the customer in accordance with the contract conditions covering inventory management as per the requirement. Achieving sales volume and revenues from existing care contracts and upselling, providing cost effective solutions to the customers, and initiating improvement plans as needed. Implement recurring revenue through service digitalization and service ability.
- Managing flow of information to ensure that the support level of maintenance management team and the on-site maintenance teams are aware of relevant requirement on a timely manner to ensure completeness of task within or before the scheduled time.
- Collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to ensure customer receive proper escalation sup-port on a timely manner.
- Promoting value add service product offerings within Care Contracts supporting Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Cooperating and coordinating activities with other ABB units and teams harmonizing service activities and maximizing care utilization at every opportunity. Ensuring the transfer of service findings to the product/system Local Business units for improvement of their offering
- Supporting implementation of customer service experience program within local division
- Builds sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction, and retention together with Sales. Supports Sales resources in customer meetings. Driving consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS). Ensuring customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team.
- Directing, maintaining, and enforcing safety program for maintenance team. Reviewing safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all members.
- Monitoring client financial status and reporting any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identifying and managing potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels. Driving health and safety practices in own unit.
- using prior theoretical learning or knowledge of methods and technologies to execute work assignments using established solutions. Building knowledge of related disciplines in the organization.
- Managing all required reporting and documentation. Ensuring all necessary data has been registered in a timely manner in the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience out of which 4 years should be in the in the field of maintenance or sales of maintenance contract management for ABB Automation Systems.
- Experience in control system for Power/water Plants/ O&Gs (Offshore/ On Shore)
- Hands on Knowledge of ABB Control system like Symphony Plus HR, SD, 800xA,
- Working Knowledge of Procontrol P13, P14, Advant Master
- Experience in GCC and similar multinational organization like ABB is desirable
- Power plant, water plant, Industrial, Oil & Gas process domain (one or more) knowledge is a must
- Retirement plan
More about us
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning Work model: on site #LI-onsite