Services Development Manager - #33720
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
We serve over 3000 banks from the largest to challengers and community banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.
We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative sales professionals and leaders from diverse backgrounds worldwide to join us on our transformative journey. The role of Services Development Manager (SVDM) involves collaborating closely with our customers on a daily basis to facilitate their transformation and enable them to fully benefit from our technology and services. The primary role of SVDM is to generate profitable services revenue from our existing client base in Temenos. To achieve this, the SVDM will need to effectively demonstrate the distinct advantages of our services, emphasizing key differentiators and leveraging our delivery capabilities and partner network. Building a trusted partnership with clients, the SVDM acts as a reliable business advisor, assisting in defining the most effective services offerings to keep up with technological advancements and enhance operational efficiency. Working as an integral part of the account team and plan, the SVDM closely collaborates with Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Regional Services Directors, and Area Services Managers to ensure the establishment of profitable and efficient services offerings.
- You will assume accountability for generating and successfully concluding profitable service revenues from the established client base within the designated region.
- You will gain a deep understanding of each client's business, operations, and industry trends. Recognizes the client's strategic business and technology objectives. Proactively communicates the benefits of Temenos services and solutions to clients and collaborates with the Account Management teams.
- You will collaborate with the Services Engagement Director, Regional Services Director, and Area Services Manager to generate profitable business directly or through partners, based on projected account potential and service line capability.
- You will establish and maintain long-term professional relationships with client and partner managers who have decision-making authority or influence in purchasing professional services. Actively pursues potential sales opportunities, drives for closure, and secures the sale.
- You will maintain ongoing communication throughout the duration of the engagement.
- You will collaborate with customer stakeholders to understand their strategy, challenges, and opportunities, and effectively communicates how Temenos can assist them in achieving their transformation goals. Develops a solution framework with services that address their specific needs.
- You will build and manage a strong sales pipeline, accurately tracking quarterly forecasts and revenue.
- You will contribute to the enhancement of the business development function by participating in the development and implementation of various tools and templates, such as marketing collateral, proposal templates, estimating tools integrated with our methodology, service agreement and SOW templates, and reference databases.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of the financial services industry, including its trends, challenges, and innovations.
- You should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in business, with a focus on sales and services. Core banking/fintech, technical and a services background is required.
- You should have a good understanding and experience of working in The Middle East and Africa.
- You should be proficient in consultative selling and negotiating techniques, as well as providing and obtaining accurate information.
- You should be capable of identifying opportunities and effectively managing customer engagements from inception to close.
- You should possess a strong understanding of the technical, cost, and risk implications of potential solutions and incorporate them into recommendations.
- You should be able to work independently with minimal guidance, while ensuring all relevant parties are well-informed.
- You should effectively manage time and identify the necessary resources to support the engagement.
- You should possess the technical expertise to effectively communicate information to clients and colleagues, and responds to concerns with timely, factual, and constructive feedback.
- You should collaborate closely with clients to gain a deeper understanding of their needs and anticipate future requirements.
- You should be data-driven and be able to use data to engage clients, tell stories, and create value that drive clients to action.
- You should be commercially aware with strong financial acumen.
- You should be fluent in English and French is also preferred.
- You should be able to travel extensively and be flexible in order to travel to all regions in The Middle East and Africa.
- You should demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, and a tenacious approach to closing deals.
- You should possess a global mindset, a team-oriented attitude, and a desire to make a significant impact.
- You should be eager to learn and grow.
- You should be passionate about technology, delivery, and sales!
- Care about client success and your accountability.
- Commit to generating further service revenue.
- Collaborate with all our stakeholders and partners.
- Challenge yourself to succeed and build long term relationships with clients.