Soft Services Assistant Manager - #25527
Date: 3 days ago
City: Abu Dhabi
Contract type: Full time
- Supervision and management of all Soft Services activities.
- Plan, direct, control and manage all aspects of Soft Facility maintenance.
- Supervision of contractors / vendors working within the parks.
- Approval of Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) programs ready for implementation to Computer Managed Maintenance System (CMMS) tool.
- Ensures all local codes and best practices regarding cleaning, chemical usage, waste disposal and environmental action in order to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Ensures proper inventory levels for spare parts for facilities equipment.
- Signing off work completion certificates.
- Creating Permits to Work (PTW) for vendors/sub-contractors.
- Liaising with park(s) operational departments to ensure their needs are met.
- Managing Service Requests (SR) and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitoring departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and strategic initiatives.
- Monitoring of Soft Facilities PM tasks ensuring the PM schedule is set appropriately to maintain the best possible efficiency of equipment with reduced equipment down-times / breakdowns.
- Monitoring the CMMS data is entered accurately and on time.
- Working closely with other Maintenance teams for the Maintenance department to function efficiently.
- Ensuring the parksâ€ assets are maintained to the highest level of quality and performance.
- Ensuring the properties are always safe for Colleagues and Guests as a priority.
- Ensure that items in the Safety Log from HSE are attended to and rectified in a timely manner.
- Ensure all third-party inspections are completed, working in conjunction with the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Department and providing acceptance of the facility / attraction.
- Overseeing the park maintenance operations to achieve stated objectives for maintenance, costs, guest service satisfaction, park operational cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively seeking and implementing cost saving programs.
- Development and implementation of the Maintenance Department processes policies and procedures.
- Ensures all local codes and best practices regarding cleaning, chemical usage, waste disposal and environmental action to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Reports and inspects a safe, clean, and hygienic environment for guests and colleagues.
- Reports any miss in preventative and reactive maintenance activities undertaken by the service providers.
- Reports additional service requests related to soft services.
- Ability to meet or exceed the companyâ€s attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Diploma in Hospitality/Facilities Management
- Secondary School Certificate
Years of Experience
- 3 years in a Soft Services supervisory/middle management position
- 2 years in Theme Parks
- Team management and background as service provider
- Strong command of English
- Driverâ€s license
- Knowledge of CAFM is an added advantage.
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to read, write, speaks English fluently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient user of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and similar softwareâ€s).
- CMMS System experience such as MAXIMO,CAFM or similar softwareâ€s
- Ability to apply Project Management standards.