Software Architect - #25603
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Architect to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Software Architect, you will play an important role in designing and implementing scalable, robust, and efficient digital solutions. Your expertise in application development, software architecture, infrastructure, and network will be essential in guiding and mentoring our development team to deliver high-quality digital products. The Solution Architect role will require working with multiple stakeholders, including Business and IT, so that the projects fall within the Technology Strategy, Roadmap, Applicable Scope, and Budget.
Recommends digital technology applications and infrastructure strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes. Identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Work with product owners to define the future, to-be solution architecture, and show milestones and deliverables in the Solution Roadmap to evolve from the current architecture for a specific business capability.
- Work with product owners, designers, and engineers in the team to design and document solution as per Enterprise Architecture standards and industry best practices.
- Define and Manage Non-Functional Requirement Framework in collaboration with relevant stakeholders - Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Infrastructure Support and Application Support.
- Ensure the Non-Functional Requirements related to Performance, Security, Reliability, Scalability, Observability and Compliance are successfully adhered during the Project Execution.
- Ensure technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources, and infusing key data technologies (e.g., Azure Data Services like Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, and Azure SQL Server)
- Development of patterns for the consumption of products with the listed technology domains:
- Application Integration Platforms
- Data Integration Platforms
- Non-Functional Requirements.
- Governance of technology solutions and implementation in line with established patterns.
- Accountable for defining and establishing Solution Architecture Practice within the organization.
- Accountable for identifying and highlighting any deviations or enterprise debt between Architecture Blueprint and the high-level design.
- Work in collaboration with Enterprise Architect in defining Technology Roadmap and governing technology portfolio.
- Lead the software architecture design efforts for complex digital applications, ensuring they align with business requirements and industry best practices.
- Intimate knowledge of latest technologies such as Middleware solutions, Microservices and Containerization as fundamental components of the IT Blueprint ensuring reliability, high available and scalability
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to understand project goals, technical requirements, and constraints, and translate them into effective software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team throughout the software development lifecycle, ensuring adherence to architectural principles, coding standards, and quality practices.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of existing systems and propose improvements or optimizations to enhance performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Conduct architecture reviews with internal and external stakeholders and then provide constructive feedback.
- Define and enforce architectural standards and guidelines to ensure consistency across digital platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices related to digital products and evaluate their potential impact on the organization's software solutions.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and network teams to design and implement scalable and secure software infrastructure, ensuring high availability and performance.
- Participate in project planning and estimation activities, providing technical insights and identifying potential risks and challenges.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide technical guidance and support to cross-functional teams during the resolution of complex technical issues or incidents.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science of related technology fields
- DevSecOps Practice
- Strong expertise in designing and implementing digital applications architectures using industry-standard design patterns and architectural principles.
- Proficiency in multiple digital experience platforms such as Sitecore.
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and best practices, including agile and DevOps.
- Must have Hands on Experience in at least two of the following:
- Hands-On Experience and Certification in Cloud Deployments: Azure
- Hands-On Experience and Certification in Azure Data Services like Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, and Azure SQL Server
- Hands-On Experience and Certification in Modern Integration Platform and Power App Platform.
- Hands-On Experience in Front-End Frameworks (ReactJS, React-Native, Flutter and NextJS)
Years of Experience
- 12 years of IT experience
- 8 years of Total experience in Software Architecture
- 4 years of Total experience in Enterprise Solution and Technical Architecture.
- 5 years of experience in the Entertainment and Leisure industry
- Knowledge of Software Architecture Practice
- Knowledge in Cloud Deployments - Azure
- Hands On Experience in Sitecore Digital Experience Platform, Tools to enhance customer experience, Azure Data Lake, and Custom MDM Solutions.
- Highly analytical and able to manage complex solutions
- Business analysis techniques and processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills â€“ ability to explain technology from a customer perspective
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver a common goal