Staff Consultant - Pharmacy - #33680
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English Preferred Qualifications
About the Team
ITWorks Middle East Organization is hiring a Consultant for the Client Application Management team. We are transforming the way care is managed and delivered, using technology to underpin the management of care across some of the largest healthcare systems in the regions; focusing on enabling our clients to better understand, manage and engage their resources to deliver a higher quality of care at a lower cost, and accelerate and support the delivery of new models of care.
About the Role
Oracle Cerner is looking for a Staff Consultant to join the Consulting team in ITWorks Middle East. The candidate should have experience with Millennium Pharmacy solution. This is an exciting team that looks to push the boundaries of what can be done and is part of the wider organization of Oracle Cerner Consulting. You will be part of a dynamic team in which collaborative working will be paramount. As well as delivering value to clients, you will be expected to contribute and identify areas for process improvement internally.
As a Consultant you will be advising clients on workflows across service lines and guide them through interdependencies and design decisions impacts. Working with the client, you will be creating a strategic plan to obtain value achievement across service lines and identify workflow and process improvements, making recommendations to both client and project leadership.
Your role will involve driving cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders to identify and propose solution enhancements, workflow efficiencies and client relationship strategies. You will be responsible for support and coaching of internal team members, driving internal initiatives in alignment with our organizational placement and acting as an advisor for complex sales opportunities.
If you’re out to change the world in ways that matter, we want to hear from you. As an Oracle Cerner associate you will be joining an inclusive, social and innovative workplace that has a strong emphasis on developing talent and promotion from within. You will be rewarded for you hard work with a competitive salary and a host of additional benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years related work experience
- Plus 1 year completed higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 5 years in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- Experience with Pharmacy, Supply-chain, point-of-use solutions
- Experience with Pharmacy automations RX stations, e-prescribing, Infusion Management
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management
- At least 5 years of systems management or electronic medical record (EMR) implementation work experience
- Highly skilled & Proficient in English Verbal & Written communication
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to Dubai, U.A.E
- Must be willing to travel up to 80-100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Provide support to internal users of Oracle Applications and legacy applications and ensure maximum efficiency in the use of those applications. Respond to requests for support by users. Test and coordinate testing of new releases of Oracle Applications. Log bugs against applications and follow up with IT and Development. Monitor future applications releases. Train users on features of applications. Maintain applications responsibilities based on work group of user. Act as reporting resource. Represent users at Data Center meetings, user meetings at quarter end and whenever necessary. Carry a pager during designated support periods
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2-4 years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Information Technology
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire