Staff Nurse 2 - #43916
Dubai Health Authority
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- Implements plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring vital signs.
- Monitors and preform medication management activities and records.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations.
- Incorporate every customer ‘s unique needs, expectations, lifestyle and cultural background.
- Maintains and demonstrates clinical competence using evidence based practice in all aspects of patient care including those with complex needs.
- Ensures that care within the unit is performed in accordance with established corporate and hospital policies and procedures and international standards.
- Ensures clinical resources and continuity of care during her/his hours of duties.
- Provides guidance and supervision of other staff as appropriate.
- Effectively communicates all necessary information to all concerned in a timely and constructive manner
- Maintains and demonstrates clinical competence using evidenced based practice in all aspects of patient care including those with complex needs.
- Perform any other tasks s as assigned by line manger
BSc or equivalent in nursing
- Eligible for DHA Licensing
- Total 2 years in an acute care facility with bed capacity of more than 100 beds