Steward - #33506
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- To ensure the safe storage, care, and use of any chemicals, to protect themselves and colleagues from incorrect or dangerous usage
- Ensure everyone maintains correct usage of required safety equipment, including gloves, boots, goggles, masks, or hats.
- Ensure that all surfaces, areas, and operating equipment of the hotel under the control of the Canteen and Restaurants are cleaned in order to maintain the hygiene standards of the hotel
- To empty and clean waste bins and areas according to schedule whenever they need emptying and cleaning.
- Ensure that exit areas are kept free of obstacles at all times.
- Ensure that all dishwashing areas and equipment are kept clean at all times, and to liaise with engineering for maintenance.
- To all play an active and leading role in the energy conservation and environmental policies and practices of the hotel
- To perform any other related duties as requested.
Relocate to remote area