Storekeeper (FMCG) - #33251
Juma Al Majid Holding Group
CountryUnited Arab Emirates
1) Responsible in receiving and dispatching goods.
2) Responsible for Handling and stacking of all the stocks
3) Warehouse maintenance and cleaning
4) Responsible for stock custody, and accountable to any shortages and/or discrepancies
5) Monitor pest control
6) Ensure waste disposal
7) Check shipments received against bills of lading, purchase orders or other documents to verify correctness of incoming shipments, and conduct required goods inspection
8) Documentation and record-keeping
9) Report all damaged and near expiry stocks
10)Daily / Weekly / Monthly inventory report
11)Ensure & maintain cycle count accuracy
12)Plan and schedule correct and timely delivery of materials, ensure smooth material flow & practice FIFO
13)Control, monitoring and improving the day to day activities of the warehouse
14)Ensure safe keeping and control accurately of good received and delivery.
Constantly keep the store in an ordering manner clean and maintain safety & security
2-3 years of experience in Store Keeping
Advanced MS Office, preferably with WMS experience
Demonstrate excellent communication skills (English Language – oral and written)
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Problem solving and analytical skills,
Ability to complete the assigned work within the stipulated time period.
Sound understanding of Store Keeping