Stores Manager - #43925
Archirodon Group N.V
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for two (2) Stores Manager to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team in one of our project operations in UAE (Abu Dhabi and Fujairah).
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Receive and inspect incoming material orders from approved vendors.
- Process returns to vendor shipments for damaged or returned items and ensure the issue/return procedures are adhered to.
- Comply with all company’s safety regulations and policies/procedures related to warehouse activities.
- Comply with added regulations when dealing with storage and retrieval of hazardous material and ensures proper training is received.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on company’s procedures, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Schedule and maintain inventory audits.
- Direct cycling inventory activities on site and inform site mgmt. team on remaining stock for further actions to be taken.
- Ensure proper and safe usage of warehouse’s material handling equipment.
- Direct the daily work activities of warehouse personnel.
- Follow up with procurement and logistics teams, on the timely completion of open pos status.
- Ensure proper warehouse safety training for all warehouse personnel and visitors is in place.
- Accurately perform manual inventory transactions and record results in the ERP System.
- Proper communication with the client to ensure smooth cooperation on material handling and delivery.
- Proper follow up on Group’s stores KPIs, communicating on monthly basis the results to the project team and propose actions.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Operations/Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering is preferred
- A minimum of five years of Oil & Gas industry management experience in the areas of operations, production planning, purchasing, warehousing and logistics
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- ERP/MRP, warehouse management and logistics systems experience
You are someone who:
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage in a highly dynamic work environment
- Proven strategic planning skills
- Previous experience in Construction projects
- Has excellent organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.