Strategic Product Consultant, UAE - #33652
We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant (SPC) to support the external specialization of our product lines in the Middle East. You’ll serve as a critical resource to Procore’s Customer Success teams collaborating across all product lines, standardizing processes and driving communications and best practices. You’ll onboard, train, mentor, and foster a positive team culture. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This position will report to the Manager, Strategic Product Consultants and will be based in our Dubai office. This is not an independent contractor position. We're looking for candidates to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Project Managers to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through consultation and training
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business processes within Procore and across the client’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers to further client success, and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Foster a positive team culture by mentoring and collaborating with fellow team members
- Up to 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Procore and/or Construction professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role; 5 years of experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- Ability to work in the UAE
- English and Arabic languages are required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience with the Procore platform is preferred
- Prior Project Management experience preferred - broad knowledge of all processes involved throughout the construction lifecycle (i.e quality & safety management, change management, etc.)
- Experience with training and/or software support a plus
- Previous experience conducting presentations, mentoring, managing
Perks & Benefits
At Procore, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs, learn more details about what we offer and how we empower you to be your best.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.