Subcontract Administrator 1 - #33446
1) Assist in developing, producing, and coordinating subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications, and correspondence.
2) Assist in coordinating, developing, and producing procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
3) Assist in evaluating proposals and quotations, determining offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations.
4) Review and process subcontract procurement requisitions.
5) Provide assistance to ensure subcontract practices, transactions, and documentation comply with Company policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
6) Maintain subcontract files, including monitoring and tracking subcontractor deliverables.
7) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
8) Prepare correspondence to subcontractors and internal personnel.
9) Enter subcontracts into the Costpoint accounting system.
10) Compile documentation to establish subcontract files.
11) Support subcontract file reviews in support of Government and internal audits.
12) Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
13) Monitor subcontract compliance with governmental law and divisional policies and procedures.
14) Assist with the coordination of all necessary Contracting Officer approvals of subcontract actions.
15) Assist with the management of subcontract file(s), including preparation and control of all modifications and correspondence.
16) Possess knowledge of how subcontractor invoices are processed.
17) Maintain a filing system and be responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
18) Support administration of subcontracts, including review and approval of subcontract modifications.
19) Support small business subcontracting goals.
20) Close out subcontracts.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and at minimum 2 years of subcontract administration experience.
Good oral and written communication skills and familiarity with word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs are required.
Must have experience utilizing SAP, IBM’s Maximo and or similar type purchasing system.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness; must possess planning/organizing skills and be able to work under deadlines.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement