Supply Chain Coordinator (Chinese Speaker) - Tradeling.com - #43348
Tradeling.com is MENA’s largest B2B marketplace delivering an exceptional experience to our customers and vendors. Founded in 2019 and backed by the Government of Dubai we are transforming the way business is conducted in MENA. With over one million SKUs across multiple categories ranging from office supplies, food and beverage, and consumer electronics. At Tradeling, we embrace the challenge to innovate on behalf of our customers and vendors connecting global and regional suppliers to MENA based demand.
As a member of our team, you will be expected to embody our values in your work and interactions
- People First - Leading with Empathy, Always Empowering, Consistently Appreciating.
- Diversity - Creating Inclusiveness, Always ensuring Fairness, Driving Collaboration.
- Integrity - Trusting in each other to do the right thing, Accountable in everything we do, Continuous in Transparency
- Excellence - Seeking continuous Development, Striving for Innovation, Operating with Agility.
- Customer Obsession - Understanding customer needs, Leading customers through Partnership, Creating Impact.
If you are an experienced supply chain professional and customer obsessed - you might be a good fit to join Tradeling Supply chain team. This role is based in UAE and will coordinate Tradeling’s order fulfilment activities with suppliers and logistics partners based out of China. This role involves driving seller and customer experience in a rapidly growing business with involvement of cross functional teams and senior leadership of the organization. The candidate is expected to have exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Chinese and English mandatory), planning and coordination skills along with preferred experience in seller/logistics management.
- Manage the end-to-end order fulfilment process of international orders – develop and
- monitor key metrics to measure the time and cost for delivery.
- Setup the process of weekly and monthly order fulfilment metrics preparation for international order monitoring involving all the key stakeholders (seller, logistics and finance teams).
- Coordinate with International Sellers, Tradeling FC, Logistics, and category team to facilitate 3P services for the sellers opting for the same.
- Coordinate with International Sellers and Logistics partners to ensure timeliness of order delivery
- Work with International sellers and CX teams to manage the cancellations and customer returns cases in an efficient manner
Requirements (Hard Skills)
- 6 months – 1 year of experience in Supply Chain/International Operations management
Requirements (Soft Skills)
- Candidate must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills in English and Chinese (both verbal and written) and a strong customer focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Putting our people first while ensuring our culture is grounded in diversity and where integrity is pivotal, will mean we are driving individual and community excellence and ensuring our customers are at the heart of everything that we do! We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Come build the future of B2B e-commerce with us
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are disrupting and shaping B2B online trade. Our culture is based on creativity, leadership, teamwork, excellence, passion, integrity, and fun! Our company is growing fast but we understand the importance of having a healthy work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing, innovative company, making a big impact on a rapidly evolving space, and having fun along the way!
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/