Supply Chain Development Project Manager - #43468
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Supply Chain Development Project ManagerCategory: Project Management & Agile Location: Dubai, Dubai, AE
Are you an experienced project manager with a passion for supply chain development? Are you ready to take on a new challenge and make a difference in the APAC region? We are looking for a Supply Chain Development Project Manager to join our team and drive progress on our project development portfolio. If you have a strong background in supply chain management and project management and are ready to contribute to our regional supply chain transformation program, then read on and apply today for a life-changing career At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For 100 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world
About the department
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with a 100-year legacy of innovation in diabetes care. We are dedicated to defeating serious chronic diseases, including obesity. Headquartered in Denmark, we have a presence in 80 countries and employ over 60,000 people worldwide. Our working culture is focused on excellence and a clear purpose to defeat diabetes and obesity. We value collaboration, best practice sharing, and continuous improvement. Join us and help make a difference in supply chain development in the APAC region
As a Supply Chain Development Project Manager, you will drive progress on project development portfolio in the APAC region, while co-defining supply chain priorities for the region in collaboration with the regional Supply Chain Development Director and International Operations (IO). You are also expected to contribute to the regional supply chain transformation program and support change management at regional and affiliate levels, ensuring best practice sharing. You will report to the Supply Chain Development Director, and it will be an individual contributor role
Your main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Region Supply Chain Leadership team in defining the supply chain priorities for the APAC region in collaboration with International Operations (IO) and drive progress on our project development portfolio in the APAC region, ensuring successful outcomes and scalability in supply chain processes.
- Contribute to our regional supply chain transformation program, including supply chain organizational development and change management and support change management at the regional and affiliate levels, ensuring best practice sharing and implementation of a continuous improvement mindset.
- Implement strategic projects (related to distribution setup or downstream distribution optimization) in close collaboration with affiliates and supervise projects to minimize environmental impact and improve sustainability performance across the supply chain and work across different projects within the affiliate.
- Manage relationships with existing supply chain partners, developing strategies to improve performance and create mutual value.
- Collaborate internally with commercial, legal, regulatory, and supply chain teams to align distribution channel efforts.
Qualifications To excel in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Process Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent business experience. English proficiency, both written and spoken.
- 5-10 years of experience in Supply Chain and project management in pharmaceutical/medical device/ FMCG industries or similar regulated industries. Strong project management experience, with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies, such as Agile Way of Working and knowledge of key account strategy and operations management processes.
- Understanding of business planning and performance monitoring processes and strong experience with value chain dynamics and key stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams and diverse projects. Strong facilitation skills in meetings and workshops.
Working at Novo Nordisk At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We cover the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care
Upload your CV to our online career page (click on Apply and follow the instructions)
Deadline 22 Feb 2024
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants
At Novo Nordisk, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company in the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore dedicated to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing