Talent Sourcer - #43834
How you can make your mark
A talent sourcer within Boskalis, isn’t a recruiter’s sidekick. On the contrary, you will be able to make your mark in the recruitment department. For the vacancies where job marketing doesn’t lead to enough qualified candidates, sourcing, online identification, and personal outreach to prospect candidates could be a solution. And that’s exactly what you are going to do.
You will scout and source globally for our most critical roles and build talent pools for our dredging and offshore projects. For example, the project engineers you source help design and construct the new airport in Manilla, which will help create new jobs, attract investment, and boost tourism in the Philippines. Or the cost engineers you identify, calculate a competitive cost proposition which led to Boskalis being awarded the foundation scope for the Taiwanese Changfang and Xidao offshore wind farm. That's how you contribute to the energy transition. Isn't that cool?
As a talent sourcer we expect you to be a strategic partner, creative in approaching talent and act like a true brand ambassador for Boskalis to make a long-lasting impression on talent acquisition efforts.
Good to know: You will be part of the international team of recruitment specialists at Boskalis. This team is not only driven and sociable, but also likes to work together. This means that as a talent sourcer you will be happy to help with employer branding and campus recruitment activities, but you can also count on help from the other side. This way we make optimal use of each other's knowledge and skills and learn a lot from each other.
Your responsibilities talent sourcer
- Through various channels, you will search for qualified talent for critical positions within Boskalis and approach them personally, focusing on the European market.
- Interact, engage, and connect with platforms and events of interest, but also organize campaigns and events (in collaboration with employer branding and / or talent acquisition specialist).
- You'll build a talent pool, keep it carefully updated, and along with employer branding, you will come up with cool campaigns to keep the talent engaged.
- Based on your experience and insights into the labor market and recruitment, you advise as a strategic partner and act as a liaison between the business and talent acquisition.
- Design and set up sourcing strategy and processes and train others.
Your qualities and experience
You can move ahead as a talent sourcer if you have:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience as a talent sourcer at an agency or corporate.
- A bachelor’s degree in either a technical or a social domain.
- Knowledge of online search techniques & LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- The following personality: great in organizing & prioritizing, pro-active attitude, optimistic point of view, assertive, curious and excellent stakeholder management.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job that allows you to collaborate with a talented team of experts from different backgrounds and contribute to making a significant impact.
- Career development: We offer you plenty of opportunities to bring out the best in yourself for example through (online) courses at our Boskalis academy.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Your team: You will become part of the international team of recruitment specialists at Boskalis. This team, which is part of the recruitment department, consists of an employer branding specialist, two campus recruiters, two interns on the young talent desk, two sourcers (you will fill the second position) and team lead. Furthermore, the recruitment department consists of recruiters, a recruitment coordinator and the manager recruitment.
- Where you will work: Most of your time will be spent working in our Abu Dhabi office.
- Full/part-time job: The position of talent sourcer is a full-time job.
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together!
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the talent sourcer role. Please contact Arshad Asharaf, corporate recruiter via our careers page.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We do not accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.