Taste & Wellbeing Pricing Analyst for MEA - 1 Year - #33679
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Step into our world of creativity and joy!
Taste & Wellbeing Pricing Analyst for MEA - 1 YearJoin us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with kindness and humility, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,000 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with. Dive into varied, flexible, and stimulating environments. Meet empowered professionals to partner with, befriend, and stretch your skills alongside. Every day, your energy, your creativity, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature
Taste & Wellbeing Pricing Analyst for the Middle East & Africa region - 1 year open contract role
A Pricing Analyst with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and an essential member of our Taste & Wellbeing Regional Pricing team providing important support for our Business and Customers in the Middle East & Africa region, while being based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
Our Pricing team ensures that Givaudan can continue to offer our niche products to customers at the appropriate value and price point to promote sustainable growth
We are looking for a ‘Pricing Analyst’ for our Regional Pricing team for the Middle East & Africa (AME). As a Pricing Analyst for our Taste & Wellbeing division, you will deliver quality price setting and maintenance for our teams and customers in the AME region. You will guarantee compliance with the pricing guidelines as an element of the pricing strategy. You will interact with all the important partners in the pricing process
This exciting and engaging role offers a broad range of responsibilities, high visibility and the opportunity to contribute and grow with our organisation. Through your strategic ability and sound business understanding, you will support the sub-regions for profitable growth and help Givaudan continue to fulfil our purpose and commercial goals for the region
Based in our regional headquarters office in Dubai Media City, the role will report to the Taste & Wellbeing Pricing Manager for AME. The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development. This is an open contract role with us for 1 year to start with, working 5 days a week. The contract could be extended later depending on our business requirements with a potential later on to become a permanent role with us
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the Middle East & Africa region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs
In this exciting role, you will:
- Manage constructive and proactive partnerships with all important partners (Sales, Finance, Technical, Operations and Customer Care) in the pricing process with a 'Pricing for Profitable Win Approach'.
- Support the AME Sales team and Global Pricing during the negotiation and implementation period of the annual Customers' price review.
Make use of your skills
- Manage important interactions with important partners with conflicting goals, locations, cultures, and languages.
Guarantee qualitative delivery
- You will be responsible for price-setting and maintenance.
- Take care of ongoing pricing activities such as computing standard pricing of flavour products, maintaining price lists, providing target costs and price monitoring processes.
Contribute to our customer service excellence
- Provide support on pricing issues for SAP orders to the Customer Care team.
Achieve compliance -
- You will guarantee compliance with the pricing guidelines.
- Ensure data maintenance, quality and data agreement in the pricing systems.
- Monitor and protect gross margins.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who succeeds being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and influence your world!
Your professional profile includes:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or an MBA.
- 2+ years of relevant professional work experience in pricing, finance, business analysis or sales coordination role(s).
- Experience in international work environments with B2B or B2C companies in Flavours, Fragrances, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, Ingredients, Pharma or Manufacturing sectors will be advantageous.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Customer interaction experience will be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language. Proficiency in additional languages like Arabic or French will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP will be useful to have.
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
- A creative team environment that will inspire you.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Support for private health insurance
- Annual flight ticket allowance.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions
Every essence of you enriches our world
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world