Tax Manager - #33454
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational FMCG Brand
- Excellent career progression and international exposure
About Our Client
Our client, a Multinational FMCG business is recruiting a Regional Tax Manager for their Dubai offices.
- Manage tax compliance, preparation and careful review of tax returns (both direct and indirect taxes)
- Implement tax strategies and policies to optimize tax spends whilst minimising tax liabilities.
- Manage transfer pricing and customs matters in the region and in close collaboration with the Group.
- Implement internal controls and processes to ensure accurate tax reporting and compliance with legislation.
- Monitor documentation of tax filings
- Business partnering with finance and accounting teams on tax-related matters, ensuring understanding of tax requirements and consequences on business transactions.
- Collaborate and coordinate with external stakeholders such as advisors, auditors, and Tax Authorities.
- Act as a strategic partner to internal departments providing advice and guidance on business transactions and divestitures.
- Hire, lead, and mentor the tax team, ensuring a culture of continuous improvement and best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is a MUST, professional and tax-related qualifications preferred.
- Professional proficiency in Arabic is a MUST
- Ideally, has 6 to 8 years of experience within a multinational firm, Big 4 experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Indirect and Direct Tax systems
- Knowledge of tax software and tools.
- Strong commercial and business acumen with exceptional analytical and technical ability.
- Leadership and personnel management skills.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate gets the opportunity to progress their career as Regional Tax Manager and gain international exposure in one of the largest FMCG companies globally.