Team Leader - Document Control - (Thinkproject - EDMS Implementation) - #43993
Masdar is the UAE’s clean energy champion and one of the largest companies of its kind in the world, advancing the development and deployment of renewable energy and green hydrogen technologies to address global sustainability challenges. Established in 2006, Masdar is today active in over 40 countries, helping them to achieve their clean energy objectives and advance sustainable development. Masdar is jointly owned by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala), and Abu Dhabi National Energy Company (TAQA), and under this ownership the company is targeting a renewable energy portfolio capacity of at least 100 gigawatts (GW) by 2030 and an annual green hydrogen production capacity of up to 1 million tonnes by the same year.
To set up, standardize and overseas the document control process execution across all aspects of the document control system and process for the project management office and related project companies, in order to support the smooth flow of daily activities.
- Setting up a robust document system in place, including structure, numbering, framework, procedures, and policies etc. related to projects document controlling.
- Overseeing and managing all document controllers across all projects.
- Provide guidance and support to all document controllers to overcome any issue or constraint faced.
- Ensure full implementation of the agreed document controlling structure framework across all projects consistently. Any deviations to be highlighted and fixed accordingly.
- Utilizing an automated platform to establish the document controlling system.
- Expertise and knowledge in thinkproject platform is a plus / advantage.
- The candidate should have huge experience in setting up and implementing document control systems within project / construction areas.
- All projects document controllers will report into that role functionally.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Information Technology or Finance or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, including all business units.
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Expert in managing of document management systems such as "Documentum", "Oracle Primavera Contract Management" and “Thinkproject”
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.